We have a few upcoming tournament opportunities for Perth women who are interested in joining a club with a strong work ethic, experienced coaching and a supportive development atmosphere. We believe in training and playing with a healthy combination of fun and hard work!
Australian Ultimate Championships – Division 2
We have had a couple of late withdrawals from our Division 2 team due to unforeseen work/financial/life commitments. As a result, we have 2-3 spots available for players who would like to experience a National, multi-day tournament. The team is currently training 3x per week under the guidance of WA’s most experienced Ultimate player – John (JD) Damiani. The aim of this team is to provide a fun, supportive and competitive development experience.
- Tournament: Canberra, April 12-14
- Training: Tuesday 6:30 – 8:00 (Club Fitness, Nedlands), Thursday 6:30 – 8:30 (Team Training, Nedlands), Sunday 9:00 – 11:00 (Team Training, Yokine Reserve)
- Cost: $500 + flights and uniforms
Please note: If you are interested in joining this team but have trouble meeting the training or financial commitments please reach out to us as we are very keen to help work around obstacles for keen players!
Western Regionals is the qualifying tournament for our Nationals-bound teams. Kaos enters an additional team for Western Regionals to cater for players who may not be available or interested in the interstate competitions but are interested in further development/competition opportunities.
- Tournament: Perth, February 23-24
- Cost: estimated $65
- Uniform: Kaos colours blue/white. We will be placing a uniform order in the next week also but are unsure if it will be received by Western Regionals. Stay tuned if interested!
- Coach: Rachel Deluca
- Training: there is no training expectation prior to the tournament, however if there is interest we would love to hold 1-2 team or small group trainings so you can all get to know each other. Alternatively, if you would like to join the Nationals Training Squads for a week or two to prepare we can arrange that for you also.
If you are interested in either team, please contact the club at email@example.com for more information.